As it relates to libraries I guess is the question?
I think libraries are a little different than an electric guitar. An electric guitar is pretty much going to stay an electric guitar throughout its life. You either want to play one or you don't.
The library can be just about anything. Libraries used to be all about books, now you have movies, music, computers and all sorts of programs.
Libraries can be molded into what is desirable for the community within reason, while an electric guitar is going to always be an electric guitar.
As it relates to libraries I guess is the question?
ReplyDeleteI think libraries are a little different than an electric guitar. An electric guitar is pretty much going to stay an electric guitar throughout its life. You either want to play one or you don't.
The library can be just about anything. Libraries used to be all about books, now you have movies, music, computers and all sorts of programs.
Libraries can be molded into what is desirable for the community within reason, while an electric guitar is going to always be an electric guitar.
Thanks! You make some excellent points!
ReplyDeleteMary